- Model NO.: HQ-BM-02
- Nature: No
- Type: Fall Monitor
- Trademark: Warmcare
- Origin: China
- Usage Mode: For External Use
- Customized: Customized
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Specification: 134mm x 87mm x 48mm
- HS Code: 8531808050
The Deluxe Fall Monitor is an electronic fall monitoring system designed to help reducing patients' risk of having fall injuries.The Deluxe Fall Monitor can use with all those wire or wireless sensor bed pads, chair pads, weight-sensing floor mats, under mattress sensor pads, toilet pads and soft-ball bedside alarm mat etc..
When the patient removes from the pressure sensor pad, the selected alarm tone will remind the patient to sit or lay back, and at the same time alert the caregiver that a patient may at risk of falling. The Nurse call port works with most existing nurse call systems
Size: 134mm x 87mm x 48mm
Power Source: 3AAA Batteries
Time of delay message: adjustable from 0, 1 and 2 seconds delay
Alarm Tone Options: 3 Multiple (Low, Mid, High volume)
Have Low Battery indicator
Test the System:
1) Test the system by pressing firmly on the pad.
2) When you remove pressure, the alarm should sound.
3) Then, reset the alarm.
4) Press "Reset/Test" button, the alarm will beep thrice and the light will flash thrice to indicate that the alarm is functioning properly.
* The alarm will allow for normal movement. If you sit on the sensor pad, you can also test the alarm, the way of testing is the same.
** Remember to test the monitor system before each use and inspect the pads and monitors regularly to make sure that they are not damaged.
How to use:
1) Place the pad on the chair or bed so that the patient's weight (buttocks area) will be resting on it.
2) Plug the end of the pad cable with the monitor. When the patient's weight is placed on the pad, you will hear the sound of beeping twice,which is the confirmation tone to indicate the pad is on the operating mode.
3) When the patient moves from the pad, the selected alarm sounds to remind the patient to sit or lay back. It will also alert the staff that the patient may at risk of falling.
4) The alarm signal will shut off when the patient returns to the pad or the monitor is reset after pressing the "Reset/Test" button.
How to install the battery:
1) Install three "AAA" alkaline batteries into the battery compartment per the "+/-" diagrams on the bottom of the battery holder.
2) The alarm also has an AC adapter plug-in option on the side of the alarm. If at all possible it is recommended that you should use an AC adapter along with the batteries, in order to prolong the life of the batteries.
3) The light bar at the front of the alarm also functions as a low battery indicator. When the batteries are low and require to replace, the light bar will flash blue intermittently and the alarm will emit a beeping sound.