- Model NO.: HQ-CP-01
- Nature: No
- Type: Home Are Products
- Certification: CE, FDA
- Transport Package: 1pcs/PE Bag
- Origin: China
- Usage Mode: For External Use
- Customized: Customized
- Group: The Elderly
- Trademark: Warmcare
- Specification: 15inchX10inch
- HS Code: 9404902000
Chair sensor pad detects the significant change of pressure when the user gets out of the chair / wheelchair, and alerts the caregiver by activating the alarms.
Slim design enhances the comfort of the product, and easy to remove and clean. It also increases the mobility of moving between different chairs / wheelchairs.
Color: White, Black
Size: 15 x 10 inches, or 12 x 12 inches
Lifetime: 45 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days
How to use the Chair Sensor Pads:
1) Place the chair sensor pad at the center of the seat, directly under the buttock of the user. *
2) When the user is away from the pad, the monitor will produce sounds. ^
3) Press the button "Reset/Test" on the monitor can stop the sound and reset the sensor pad.
*If a chair cushion is used, sensor pad must be placed on top of the chair cushion.
^The Chair Sensor Pad must be used with a monitor, any types of monitor from our company are suitable for matching with the sensor pad.
How to test the Pad:
1) Activate the Monitor.
♦ If your monitor has an On/Off switch, turns it on.
♦ If your monitor does not have an On/Off switch, press the sensor pad and it will automatically turn on.
2) Press on the pad and then release, if the alarm sounds, it works properly.
3) Turn the monitor OFF or press the reset button.
Use a non-caustic sanitizing solution to wipe clean when necessary.
1. Do not fold or immerse the sensor pad in any solution.
2. To minimize spreading of infection, single patient use is recommended.