- Model NO.: WCP-B365-NC20
- Nature: No
- Type: Home Care Product
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA
- Specification: 30inch*20inch
- HS Code: 9404902000
- Usage Mode: For External Use
- Customized: Customized
- Group: The Elderly
- Trademark: Warmcare
- Origin: China
Bad pad detects the sigificant change of pressure when the user gets out of the bed, and alerts the caregiver by activating the alarms.
Slim design enhances the comfort of the product, and easy to remove and clean. Various sizes increase the flexbility of different usage.
Size: 30 x 20 inches
Lifetime: 45 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days
How to use the Bed Pads:
1) Place the sensor pad on the bed, under the body of the user. *
2) When the user is away from the pad, the monitor will produce sounds. ^
3) Press the button "Reset/Test" on the monitor can stop the sound and reset the sensor pad.
*It must be directly put on the mattress, under the sheet.
^The Bed Sensor Pad must be used with a monitor, any types of monitor from our company are suitable for matching with the sensor pad.
How to test the Pad:
1) Activate the Monitor.
♦ If your monitor has an On/Off switch, turns it on.
♦ If your monitor does not have an On/Off switch, press the sensor pad and it will automatically turn on.
2) Press on the pad and then release, if the alarm sounds, the unit is operational.
3) Turn the monitor OFF or press the reset button.
Use a non-caustic sanitizing solution to wipe clean when necessary.
1. Do not fold or immerse the sensor pad in any solution.
2. To minimize spreading of infection, single patient use is recommended